Area Sales Manager /f/m/d)
As a member of the IBA family and acting as a leading player in the field of Quality Assurance in Radiation Therapy and Medical Imaging, IBA Dosimetry continuously innovates solutions that enhance quality and outcome of cancer treatments. Our products are distributed worldwide and we are very proud of our international cultural diversity. Headquartered close to Nuremberg, around 160 employees from over 30 different nations and sharing the same passion for developing product solutions that protect, enhance and save lives.
You see yourself as a professional in your field or talented beginner eager to learn continuously. Team spirit is part of your genes and new challenges boost your motivation.
For our Dosimetry Team, we are looking for an
Area Sales Manager (f/m/d)
Your main responsibilities:
- Achieve assigned sales and margin targets within designated portfolio of existing or new clients within given territory.
- Negotiate distributor and sales contracts in accordance with pricing strategy and business ethics
- Direct sales activities within Germany and Switzerland
- Organize sales and promotion meetings
- Building relationships and develop full product line knowledge
- Visit hospitals/RT departments to generate sales
- Manage /Maintain existing accounts and penetrate new ones to ensure business generated is pulled though
- Technical Education (Bachelor) or similar
- A passion for state of the art technologies in the Radiation Therapy and / or Radiological market
- Experience in sales, service or other customer oriented areas
- Clinical or industrial experience in the fields of Medical Device Sales, Oncology.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage key accounts and distributers national and international
- You have strong written and oral communication skills in German and English
IBA offers you a flexible work environment and a competitive compensation package. You have real possibilities to evolve within the organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp. If you see the challenge and excitement to be part of a dynamic international team, please send us your meaningful application.
For any further questions please feel free to contact Regina Soremba-Böxkes at +49 9128 - 607 872 or directly via Human_Resources(at)iba-group.com.
What if YOU could help saving lives, with YOUR daily work?
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf jobfinder-oberpfalz.de - vielen Dank!